Information about cookies
Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use disposable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper functioning of the site. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc..
Regulatory affected cookies and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies are there?
According to the purpose:
- Technical and functional cookies:Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. Social Cookies: they are set by the social network platforms in the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate Cookies: Allow you to track visits from other sites, with which the website has an affiliate agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security Cookies: They store information encrypted to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
According to the property:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided..
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.s.
According to the conservation period:
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Processing of personal data
CALDIBE SA is responsible for processing the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore provides the following information on the processing:
- Purposes of treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimacy of processing: by consent of the person concerned (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
- Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
- Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment
- The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:CALDIBE SA. POL. IND. LA MORA, NAVE Nº 1, - 28950 MORALEJA DE ENMEDIO (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies used on this website
Technical and functional
Third party cookies
External suppliers of this website:
Cookies configuration panel
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and use of the various options or services offered.
How to delete cookies from most common browsers